The Commonwealth of Dracul uses its own currency (Draculian Mark) for purchases of products on its website and between other citizens. If you do not have employment within the Commonwealth and need assistance, you may apply for financial aid. We currently offer welfare aid and educational aid. Educational aid is for those who cannot afford to take our educational classes.

Please use the full name listed on your citizenship certificate. The ID number will be listed in the corner of your certificate and is required. If you are currently employed, you may not be eligible for aid, but can still apply.